Verizon Fios in New York City
Get gigabit internet and a TV package with all your favorite channels to satisfy your entertainment needs.
Verizon Fios services in New York City
Verizon covers 8.5% of New York state overall, with a heavy focus in Brooklyn, Staten Island and The Bronx. New Yorkers have access to Verizon fiber internet, home phone and Fios TV, which has Netflix and YouTube integrated into the channel lineup.
In the city that never sleeps, Verizon’s super-fast fiber-optic internet speeds up to 940 Mbps make it a popular choice among NYC families, students and residents who work from home. Plus, with Verizon’s no contract Mix and Match options you can pick exactly what features you want in your Verizon plan, without paying for anything you don’t.
Verizon also regularly offers limited-time internet deals and promotions in NYC, which can be a great way to get extra savings or added value to your Verizon plan.
Verizon Fios plans and pricing
Verizon plans are truly unique because of their Mix and Match pricing structure. With Verizon Fios, you can get a package that includes the services you want, without a lot of unnecessary add-ons. Verizon internet plans in New York City have speeds up to 940 Mbps. Add on a Verizon Fios TV plan with 125+ to 425+ channels to get the complete entertainment package.
Verizon internet pricing in NYC
|Plan name||Starting price*||Download speeds up to||Upload speeds up to|
|200 Mbps||$39.99/mo.||200 Mbps||200 Mbps|
|400 Mbps||$59.99/mo.||400 Mbps||400 Mbps|
|Gigabit Connection||$79.99/mo.||940 Mbps||880 Mbps|
Verizon TV pricing in NYC
|Plan||Monthly starting price*||Channels|
|Fios TV Test Drive||$50.00||425+|
|Your Fios TV||$50.00||125+|
|More Fios TV||$70.00||300+|
|The Most Fios TV||$90.00||425+|
|Fios TV Mundo||$70.00||210+|
|Fios TV Mundo Total||$90.00||215+|
Verizon Mix and Match pricing in NYC
|Fios package||Starting price*||Internet speeds||TV channels|
|200 Mbps + Your Fios TV||$89.99/mo.||200/200 Mbps||125+|
|200 Mbps + Your Fios TV + Home Phone||$109.99/mo.||200/200 Mbps||300+|
|400 Mbps + Your Fios TV||$109.99/mo.||400/400 Mbps||125+|
|200 Mbps + The Most Fios TV||$129.99/mo.||200/200 Mbps||425+|
|400 Mbps + More Fios TV||$129.99/mo.||400/400 Mbps||425+|
|Gigabit Connection Mbps + More Fios TV||$149.99/mo.||940/880 Mbps||300+|
|Gigabit Connection + Your Fios TV + Home Phone||$149.99/mo.||940/880 Mbps||125+|
|400 Mbps + The Most Fios TV + Home Phone||$169.99/mo.||400/400 Mbps||300+|
|Gigabit Connection + The Most Fios TV||$169.99/mo.||940/880 Mbps||425+|
Where is Verizon Fios available in NYC?
Verizon is available virtually throughout all of New York City, including The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island. Some of the biggest areas with Verizon Fios coverage include NYC neighborhoods such as Glendale, Ridgewood, Norwood, Canarsie and Cypress Hills. Top ZIP codes in the NYC Verizon area include 10314, 10456, 10467, 11208, 11220, 11234, 11236, 11368, 11373 and 11385.
Verizon retail store locations in NYC
Visit a Verizon store near you in any New York City borough. In the Verizon stores listed below you can pick up or return a TV set-top box, pay your Verizon bill, order new Verizon services and even see live demos of Fios TV and internet available in your area.
- United Telecom, 1546 Crosby Ave., Bronx, NY 10461
- United Telecom, 125 Westchester Sq., Bronx, NY 10461
- United Telecom, 5909 Riverdale Ave., Bronx, NY 10471
- 3010 Avenue H, Brooklyn, NY 11210
- Wireless One, 2657 Broadway, New York, NY 10025
- Wireless One, 563 2nd Ave., New York, NY 10016
- United Telecom, 150 Delancey St., New York, NY 10002
- 93-23 199th St. A, Queens, NY 11423
- Wireless Matrix, 1267 Forest Ave., Staten Island, NY 10302
- United Telecom, 10 Akron St., Staten Island, NY 10314
Moving and transferring your Verizon Fios service in NYC
If you’re moving within NYC or planning a long-distance move to “The Big Apple,” it’s easy to move your Verizon service to your new home. Here’s how to move your NYC Verizon service to your new location:
- Make sure Verizon is available at your new address.
- You must disconnect your current service before activating new Verizon service at a new location.
- Verizon recommends placing the order for your service at your new address at least two weeks ahead of when you need it activated.
- Use the My Fios app to see when your tech is scheduled to arrive.
- Reach out to Verizon customer service if you have other questions about your NYC Verizon services.
Compare Verizon plans in NYC
Moving or looking for a new deal in NYC? Let us help you find the right internet plan for your needs. Call now to start comparing providers, prices and speeds in your local area.