Find plans

CenturyLink packages

Find the best plan for you with CenturyLink home internet, TV and phone service

Searching for deals in your area

Where is CenturyLink available?

CenturyLink offers DSL and fiber-optic internet service in 36 states, covering more than 16% of U.S. households, or around 52 million people. Their DSL internet is available in all CenturyLink serviceable areas. About 30% of people in CenturyLink service areas, primarily those in larger cities, are eligible for CenturyLink fiber-optic internet.

CenturyLink availability is greatest in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Oregon and Washington. Meanwhile California, Kentucky, New York, West Virginia and New England are not eligible for CenturyLink service.

Shop the fastest CenturyLink internet plans near you

CenturyLink is one of the faster DSL providers, offering speeds up to 140 Mbps in select areas. CenturyLink fiber internet can deliver even faster speeds, up to 940 Mbps.

CenturyLink’s advanced fiber technology lets you connect multiple users and devices at once, stream HD and 4K movies and more. You’ll also get fast upload speeds with CenturyLink fiber internet, perfect for video chatting or conferencing and uploading files to social media.

CenturyLink internet, TV and home phone bundles

TV service from providers in your area, such as DIRECTV, make a great addition to CenturyLink internet and home phone services. Available speeds, home phone features and TV plans will vary by location.

Add DIRECTV to your CenturyLink service

DIRECTV is a popular addition to CenturyLink internet services, and is available throughout all CenturyLink service areas. DIRECTV’s six main channel packages offer 155 to 330+ channels, plus lots of add-on options, like the exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET.

Need CenturyLink customer service or tech support?

Existing CenturyLink customer service

1.866.642.0444

CenturyLink frequently asked questions

How much is CenturyLink?

CenturyLink internet starts at $49/mo. for speeds up to 100 Mbps.*

CenturyLink internet plans up to 100 Mbps from come with a Price for Life guarantee, which allows new, qualifying customers to enjoy the same monthly internet rate for as long as they have the plan.

Does CenturyLink have added fees?

As with any internet provider, your CenturyLink bill may come with added fees such as the Telecommunications Relay Surcharge or Subscriber Line Charge in addition to local, city and state taxes. Exact fees and surcharges will vary by location.

There is no contract with CenturyLink service, so you don’t have to worry about an early termination fee. Additionally, CenturyLink includes a modem free of charge with select plans and may waive the installation fee for new customers.

Is CenturyLink available in my area?

CenturyLink offers service in 36 states with the most coverage in Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Oregon and Washington. CenturyLink’s fiber internet is less available than their DSL service, but still covers 16 million people primarily in larger cities such as Denver, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Orlando, Phoenix, Salt Lake City and Seattle.

Does CenturyLink own Qwest?

CenturyLink and Qwest merged in 2010 with CenturyLink shareholders collecting 50.5% of the share ownership while Qwest shareholders retained the remaining 49.5%. Following the merger, CenturyLink acquired internet and telephone networks previously operated by Qwest, extending their brand to new areas in 14 states.


Call now to order CenturyLink services

Our internet and TV experts are ready to help you find exclusive CenturyLink offers. Call now to learn about the latest deals on TV, internet and home phone in your area.

or call us today: (844) 451-2720

Comparing Data Comparing Data Comparing Data