Find the best internet deals in your area
Compare deals on home internet near you.
What are the best internet deals near me?
Find internet deals in your area. Browse deals by internet provider, or see what deals are the best match for your home. Click the name of the provider below to see current deals from that internet provider, or check out our recommendations for deals based on your internet use.
The 7 best internet service providers of 2019
As ranked by Review.com as of 07/22/19.
- AT&T Internet – Best customer service
- Verizon Fios Internet – Best fiber ISP
- HughesNet Internet – Best satellite provider
- Frontier Internet – Best for cheap internet
- Spectrum Internet – Best cable internet provider
- CenturyLink Internet – Best for business internet
- Xfinity Internet – Fastest maximum speeds
Reviews.com is owned and operated by an affiliate of Allconnect, Inc. However, Allconnect, Inc. is not involved in or responsible for the production of Reviews.com content, including the rankings cited on this page.
Best deals by internet provider
Best internet deals for you
AT&T internet deals
Wi-Fi Gateway Router included
Connect your favorite devices with an AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway router included at no extra cost.
Enjoy unlimited internet data each month when you sign up for AT&T Internet 1000 or select AT&T bundles.
Get added convenience and savings when you bundle AT&T internet with other qualifying AT&T services, including DIRECTV.Shop plans
CenturyLink internet deals
Price for Life guarantee
CenturyLink’s Price for Life offer lets you lock in your monthly internet rate for as long as you have the plan.
Free wireless modem
New CenturyLink customers can get a premium wireless modem included at no extra cost with select plans.
Norton™ AntiVirus Protection
Included with select CenturyLink plans, your Norton™ AntiVirus subscription helps protect your connected devices.Shop plans
Cox internet deals
Cox offers deep discounts when you combine internet with TV, home phone or Cox Homelife. Actual savings vary by plan and location.
30-day money-back guarantee
Shop confidently knowing the first month of your new Cox internet service is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get Cox’s Internet Preferred plan or higher and enjoy complimentary access to 650,000+ Wi-Fi hotspots.Shop plans
Frontier internet deals
Two-year price guarantee
Lock in your monthly internet rate for two years guaranteed, even if you don’t sign a contract.
Hesitant about committing? Frontier has no-contract options, perfect for students, renters and frequent switchers.
Matching upload speeds
Frontier FiOS internet plans offer upload speeds as fast as their download speeds, powered by their 100% fiber-optic network.Shop plans
HughesNet internet deals
Take advantage of 50 GB of added data per month between the hours of 2 a.m. to 8 a.m.
No hard data limits
If you go over your monthly data limit, HughesNet may reduce your speeds but will not cut your connection or charge added fees.
Standard installation included
Lease your HughesNet equipment and lower your initial costs by getting standard installation included with your order.Shop plans
Mediacom internet deals
Select Mediacom services and plans require no contract, so you don’t have to worry about a year or two-year commitment.
Free security suite
Included with select Mediacom plans, Total Defense Internet Security Suite protects up to 10 of your connected devices.
Mediacom’s Xtream Wi-Fi 360 extenders ensure you get full coverage throughout your home. Rental fee may apply per added device.
Optimum internet deals
Free smart router
Get a Wi-Fi router included at no extra cost when you lease an Optimum modem with your internet plan.
Combine Optimum internet with TV or home phone and enjoy discounted monthly rates for one year.
Contract buyout offer
Stuck in a contract? Optimum offers up to $500 to buy you out of your current internet provider contract.Shop plans
Spectrum internet deals
Free modem lease
Spectrum internet comes with a cable modem included at no extra charge.
No data caps
Surf, stream and game worry-free with unlimited data from Spectrum.
Spectrum doesn’t like contracts. That’s why they offer a contract buyout offer up to $500 and won’t require you to sign one for service.
Suddenlink internet deals
Free smart router
Lease a Suddenlink modem with your internet plan and get a Wi-Fi router included at no extra cost.
Get Suddenlink internet, TV and home phone at a reduced bundle rate when you order services together.
Contract buyout offer
Don’t let a contract keep you from switching. Suddenlink offers up to $500 to buy you out of your current internet provider contract.Shop plans
Verizon Fios internet deals
Price rate guarantees
Lock in your monthly Verizon Fios internet rate for one to three years, depending on your plan.
Contract buyout credit
Verizon Fios offers a bill credit of up to $500 to help you get out of your current internet contract.
Use your own router option
Save on your initial and monthly internet costs by using your own Verizon Fios compatible router.Shop plans
Windstream internet deals
No data caps
Windstream internet plans come with no data caps, because the internet is for watching cat videos, not data usage.
30-day money-back guarantee
Your first month of new Windstream service is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Free professional installation
Setup is easier when it’s free. Order new Windstream internet and get professional installation included at no extra charge.Shop plans
Xfinity internet deals
Bundle XFINITY services for added savings off your monthly bill. The more services you get, the more you save.
Ditch the install costs with XFINITY’s free self-install kit. Not only is it free, but it also allows you to set up your service on your time, no appointment needed.
Millions of Wi-Fi hotspots
Included with 100 Mbps plans and above, XFINITY lets you connect to millions of Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide.Shop plans
What are the best internet deals for your home?
One internet deal may not hold the same value in every home. If you’re looking for internet plans and special offers that match your internet use and household needs, here are some deals catered to you.
Bundle savers – bundle discounts
Some internet specials include discounted rates and special promotions when you add TV and landline home phone services.
- AT&T Internet and DIRECTV SELECT: Up to $10/mo.* in bundle savings
- Cox Bronze Duo: Up to $34.99/mo.* in bundle savings
- XFINITY Performance internet, TV Extra and Voice: Up to $40/mo.* in bundle savings
Light internet users – cheapest plan
- AT&T Internet Basic 5 – Starting at $30/mo.*
- Cox Internet Starter 10 – Starting at $29.99/mo.*
- Frontier Simply Broadband – Starting at $20/mo.*
- XFINITY Performance Starter – Starting at $29.99/mo.*
Online gamers – high speeds, reliable connection
- AT&T Internet 1000 – Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps and 99% reliability
- Frontier FiOS 500/500 – Speeds up to 500 Mbps, supported by a 100% fiber-optic network
- Verizon Fios Gigabit – Speeds up to 940 Mbps and 99.9% reliability
On-the-go users – Wi-Fi hotspots
Many internet providers offer free access to Wi-Fi hotspots, which give you access to a high-speed wireless internet connection in a variety of locations.
- Cox Internet Preferred – Free access to 650,000+ Wi-Fi hotspots
- Spectrum Internet – Free access to 500,000+ Wi-Fi hotspots
- XFINITY Blast! – Free access to millions of Wi-Fi hotspots
Rural residents – availability
- HughesNet 10 GB – Speeds up to 25 Mbps starting at $59.99/mo.*
- HughesNet 30 GB – Speeds up to 25 Mbps starting at $99.99/mo.*
- Viasat Unlimited Bronze – Speeds up to 12 Mbps starting at $50/mo.*
- Viasat Unlimited Silver – Speeds up to 25 Mbps starting at $70/mo.*
Streamers – high speeds, lots of data
Streaming, especially in 4K or HD, requires fast speeds and large data allowances. Unlimited data is best for binge-watching.
- AT&T Internet 1000 – Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps and unlimited data
- Frontier FiOS 100/100 – Speeds up to 100 Mbps and unlimited data
- Spectrum Internet – Speeds up to 200 Mbps and unlimited data
- Windstream Kinetic – Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps and unlimited data
Telecommuters – fast upload speeds
Working from home often involves sharing large files and video conferencing, both of which will require fast upload speeds.
- CenturyLink 1 Gig – Upload speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Frontier FiOS 500/500 – Upload speeds up to 500 Mbps
- Verizon Fios Gigabit – Upload speeds up to 880 Mbps
Value shoppers – cost per Mbps
Get more bang for your buck. Divide an internet plan’s advertised starting price by the max speed to get cost per Mbps.
- CenturyLink Gig Internet – $0.09 estimated cost per Mbps
- Frontier FiOS 200/200 – $0.20 estimated cost per Mbps
- Spectrum Internet – $0.22 estimated cost per Mbps
- Verizon Fios Gigabit – $0.09 estimated cost per Mbps
*Pricing per month plus taxes for length of contract. Additional fees and terms may apply. Pricing varies by location and availability. All prices subject to change at any time. May or may not be available based on service address. Speeds may vary. As of 07/11/19.
Find your best internet deals here
Use our free service to find and order low-priced internet deals. Shop special offers from internet providers in your area and get a deal that’s best for you. Keep in mind that not all plans and promotions are available in all areas and are not intended to represent all low-priced internet plans that may be available.Shop internet providers
Last updated 07/11/19.
Compare internet plans near you
Moving or looking for a new deal? Let Allconnect help you find the right internet plan for your needs. Call now to start comparing providers, prices and speeds in your local area.