Allconnect® Customer Service
Get help placing a new order
For assistance placing an order, please call 1-833-242-0802. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST.
Get help with an existing order
If you have questions about an existing order, please call 1-833-242-0802. Our customer care center is open:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
- Sunday: Closed
Or, if you prefer, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check order status
Your order and each service within your order may have varying statuses before being confirmed:
- In progress – An order may show “in progress” while we are scheduling and confirming the dates and details of your order with the provider.
- Action required – If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you via email and/or phone with instructions to remedy the issue. You can also speak with a relocation expert for help with your order.
- Confirmed – Once confirmed, the reported start dates and details of your service are most accurate. Typically, “confirmed” status from the provider occurs within 48 hours of placing your order. In the unfortunate event that a service cannot be confirmed by the provider, that service may show a status of “canceled.”
If your order status is not yet “confirmed” and you have questions about your order, please call 1-833-242-0802.
You can also email us at email@example.com. Please include your customer number in the email so we can locate your account.
Change or cancel an order
If your order status is not yet “confirmed,” you can call 1-833-242-0802 to speak with an Allconnect customer service representative to make changes or to cancel your order.
If your order status is already “confirmed,” you must contact your service provider directly to make any changes or to cancel your order. Each provider has an independent process to fulfill your new service request and handle customer service once your order is confirmed or installed.
Contact your service provider
If you are experiencing problems with your internet, TV or other home services, or if you wish to cancel your service altogether, you must directly contact your service provider. Visit your service provider’s website or place a call to their customer service line for assistance.
Compare internet plans near you
Moving or looking for a new deal? Let Allconnect help you find the right internet plan for your needs. Call now to start comparing providers, prices and speeds in your local area.