Allconnect® Customer Service
Get help with an existing order
If you have questions about an existing internet service order, please call 844.263.2443. Our customer care center is open:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
- Sunday: Closed
Or, if you prefer, you can reach us via email at email@example.com.
Some customers may be transferred to Allconnect from a utility provider. If you have questions about an existing utility order, please call 844.263.2443.
Or if you prefer, you can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check order status
Your order and each service within your order may have varying statuses before being confirmed:
- In progress – An order may show “in progress” while we are scheduling and confirming the dates and details of your order with the provider.
- Action required – If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you via email and/or phone with instructions to remedy the issue. You can also speak with a relocation expert for help with your order.
- Confirmed – Once confirmed, the reported start dates and details of your service are most accurate. Typically, “confirmed” status from the provider occurs within 48 hours of placing your order. In the unfortunate event that a service cannot be confirmed by the provider, that service may show a status of “canceled.”
If your order status is not yet “confirmed” and you have questions about your order, please call 844.263.2443.
You can also email us at email@example.com. Please include your customer number in the email so we can locate your account.
Change or cancel an order
If your order status is not yet “confirmed,” you can call 844.263.2443 to speak with an Allconnect customer service representative to make changes or to cancel your order.
If your order status is already “confirmed,” you must contact your service provider directly to make any changes or to cancel your order. Each provider has an independent process to fulfill your new service request and handle customer service once your order is confirmed or installed.
Contact your service provider
If you are experiencing problems with your internet, TV or other home services, or if you wish to cancel your service altogether, you’ll have to speak with your service provider directly. Visit your service provider’s website or place a call to their customer service line for assistance. If you can’t find this information, you can call us at 844.263.2443 and we can transfer you to your provider’s customer service.