Internet providers in New Hampshire
Find internet providers by city or ZIP code.
Find internet providers by city
New Hampshire is filled with small towns and a ton of natural beauty, and it’s also a very well-connected state for workers. U.S. News named it the 10th best state for internet access, and it ranked second for broadband access. Residents of New Hampshire have five main options for internet service, and there are several smaller providers as well.
Click on any of the cities below to see your options:
Select a city:
- East Merrimack
- New London
- South Hooksett
Summary of New Hampshire internet providers
|Provider||Starting price*||Download speeds||Tech||Availability|
|T-Mobile||$50.00/mo.||Up to 182 Mbps||5G||91%|
|Xfinity||$24.99/mo.||75 – 6,000 Mbps||Cable/Fiber||68%|
|Consolidated Communications||$35.00/mo.||50 – 2,000 Mbps||Fiber||62%|
|UScellular||$50.00/mo.||Up to 300 Mbps||5G||62%|
|Breezeline||$19.99/mo.||100 – 1,000 Mbps||Cable||15%|
|Spectrum||$49.99/mo.||300 – 1,000 Mbps||Cable||13%|
t be available based on service address. Speeds may vary. As of 03/01/23.
Call for details: (844) 451-2720 (844) 451-2720
New Hampshire internet at a glance
Internet availability in New Hampshire
You can get access to fast speeds almost anywhere in the Granite State and prices are about average. Basic plans tend to cost $50 or less. There are options from providers such as Spectrum, Xfinity and T-Mobile.
Most widely-available providers in New Hampshire
- T-Mobile: 91% coverage. T-Mobile has one plan with no price hikes or hidden fees.
- Xfinity: 68% coverage. Xfinity is one of the most widely-available providers in the country.
- Consolidated Communications: 62% coverage. Consolidated Communications has competitive pricing and no data caps.
Fastest internet in New Hampshire
36% of New Hampshire has access to gigabit speeds. You’ll find the fastest speeds in New Hampshire from the following providers depending on your location:
- Xfinity: Fiber network with speeds up to 6,000 Mbps.
- Consolidated Communications: Fiber network with speeds up too 2,000 Mbps.
- Spectrum: Cable network with speeds up to 1,000 Mbps.
Cheapest internet in New Hampshire
There are a few internet providers in New Hampshire offering plans that cost less than $50/mo.:
- Xfinity: $29.99/mo.* for up to 400 Mbps.
- Consolidated Communications: $35.00/mo.* for up to 50 Mbps.
- Spectrum: $49.99/mo.* for up to 300 Mbps.
*Pricing per month plus taxes for length of contract. Additional fees and terms may apply. Pricing varies by location and availability. All prices subject to change at any time. May or may not be available based on service address. Speeds may vary. As of 03/01/23.
Quality of internet access in New Hampshire
100% of New Hampshire has access to the minimum recommended broadband speeds, while a smaller percentage has access to gigabit speeds:
- Residents with broadband access (speeds at or over 25/3 Mbps): 100%
- Residents with access to gigabit speeds (at or over 1000/100 Mbps): 36%
- Average download speed in New Hampshire: 131 Mbps
Sources: FCC coverage maps and data, internal speed test results and provider websites.
- FeaturedAll about Spectrum services: Your ultimate guide Lisa Iscrupe — 5 min read
- FeaturedInternet connection types: DSL, Cable, Fiber Lisa Iscrupe — 6 min read
- FeaturedA beginner’s guide to using the internet for entertainment Taylor Gadsden — 3 min read
Wednesday, May 31, 2023Broadband map shows over 8M in US lack access to high-speed internet
Robin Layton — 2 min read
Friday, May 26, 2023How much should I pay for internet?
Joe Supan — 10 min read
Tuesday, May 23, 2023What’s the fastest internet provider? We analyzed millions of speed tests to find out.
Joe Supan — 5 min read