AT&T bill pay options
There are a few convenient ways to pay your AT&T bill. Make a single payment to your AT&T account any of the following ways:
- By phone – Call the AT&T customer support number: 1.800.288.2020 Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. ET, or Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- By text – Download the myAT&T App and log into your account on the app to make payments.
- Online – Visit att.com and click “Account” to log in with your account info when prompted. Then select “View Your Statement” from the quick links section. Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
- By mail – Find your payment mailing address and mail a check or money order with your statement.
- In person – Locate your nearest AT&T store location and visit during store hours to make a payment.
You can also set up auto bill pay from the My Account screen. You may even get a bill credit for signing up for autopay and paperless billing.
If you can’t make an AT&T payment on time, late fees for internet, home phone or U-verse TV payments can run up to $10 or more.
Additional AT&T customer service contacts
Need to contact AT&T with a question, make changes to your AT&T account or voice a concern? Along with calling the AT&T customer service number, there are a few ways you can get in touch with AT&T representatives.
Chat live with an AT&T representative 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Visit: AT&T - Contact Us Then tap on “Chat Available” and choose which service you’d like to live chat about.
Find an AT&T store location
Use the AT&T store locator to find the nearest AT&T store or AT&T authorized retailer.
AT&T Technical Support
Call the AT&T customer support number, 1.800.288.2020. Technical support for internet, TV and phone is available 24/7.
Find answers to frequently asked questions
Visit the AT&T support page and type your question in the search box at the top of the page.
Frequently asked customer service questions
Call the AT&T phone number, 1.800.288.2020. Once connected, press “0” each time an automated message begins until it prompts you to submit your phone number. It may then ask for the reason for your call before transferring you to a live agent.
Press and hold the Reset button for at least 10 seconds to fully reset the router. Note that this is a full factory reset and will delete custom settings. To reboot the router, which can often remedy connection issues, press the Reset button but do not hold it, or simply unplug the router and plug it back in.
To check if your internet service is down, visit the AT&T Troubleshooting page. Then log in with your AT&T account information and click on “Check for Outages.” AT&T will provide you with local service status information.
For change of address or account info, or to upgrade/modify your account, call the AT&T customer service number, 1.800.288.2020, or visit att.com.
Learn more about AT&T services