Xfinity bill pay info
Paying your Xfinity bill is easy with plenty of ways to access your account and make payments. To pay your Xfinity bill, you can:
- Call 1-800-Xfinity (1.800.934.6489) to pay your Xfinity bill by phone
- Visit www.xfinity.com to make an Xfinity payment online
- Download the Xfinity My Account app to make an Xfinity payment via mobile
- Visit an Xfinity location using the Xfinity store locator to pay your Xfinity bill in person
- Set up a live chat to have an agent walk you through the Xfinity bill pay process
You can also set up automatic bill pay to have payments drafted directly from your bank account. Enrolling in automatic bill pay may also qualify you for discounts off your monthly Xfinity bill.
Additional ways to contact Xfinity customer service
Looking for more ways to get support? Check out some alternative ways to get in touch with Comcast support for current Xfinity customers.
Xfinity Chat available 24/7
Get instant answers to technical and account questions.
Contact Accessibility Support
Learn more about closed captioning, voice guidance and other support features for users with disabilities here.
Find an Xfinity store location
Find out where you can get assistance in person using the Xfinity Store Locator.
Find answers to frequently asked questions
Visit www.xfinity.com/support for help with Xfinity products and services.
Frequently asked Xfinity customer service questions
Check out Xfinity’s Status Center for the most up-to-date information on your connection status, outages in your area and easy solutions to service issues without agent assistance.
There is no official email address for Xfinity customer service or technical support. The best way to contact Xfinity customer service is to call 1.800.934.6489 or engage in a live chat with an Xfinity representative.
Learn more about Xfinity services