Spectrum internet and TV in New York, NY
Get high-speed Spectrum internet for all your entertainment needs.
Spectrum services in New York City
Spectrum is one of the three main internet service providers (ISP) in New York City, along with Verizon and Optimum. Spectrum is a cable provider that covers about 64% of NYC for internet, TV, home phone and mobile services.
With benefits such as no data caps, no contracts and TV channel options that include everything from local news to international sports, it’s no wonder that Spectrum cable is a top choice for many New Yorkers.
Spectrum plans and pricing
Whether you’re looking for standalone internet or a package that includes all your home services in one convenient bundle, Spectrum has a plan that can meet your needs in NYC. Spectrum internet plans in New York City have speeds up to 940 Mbps, and lower speeds are available if you are looking for a basic plan, such as the Spectrum Internet Ultra plan. Add on a Spectrum cable TV plan with 125+ to 200+ channels to get more value out of your entertainment package.
Spectrum internet pricing in NYC
|Plan name||Starting monthly price*||Max download speeds||Max upload speeds|
|Spectrum Internet||$49.99||200 Mbps||10 Mbps|
|Spectrum Internet Ultra||$69.99||400 Mbps||20 Mbps|
|Spectrum Internet Gig||$109.99||940 Mbps||35 Mbps|
Spectrum TV pricing in NYC
Spectrum bundle pricing in NYC
|Bundle package||Starting price*||Download speeds up to||TV channel count||Home phone|
|Double Play Select||$89.98/mo.||200 Mbps||125+||N/A|
|Double Play Silver||$114.98/mo.||200 Mbps||175+||N/A|
|Double Play Gold||$134.98/mo.||200 Mbps||200+||N/A|
|Internet + Voice||$59.98/mo.||200 Mbps||N/A||Unlimited nationwide calling|
|TV Select + Voice||$54.98/mo.||N/A||125+||Unlimited nationwide calling|
Where is Spectrum available in NYC?
Spectrum is available in all five NYC boroughs, including The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. Spectrum offers coverage in nearly 100% of Manhattan, including Harlem, Chelsea, Gramercy Park, Greenwich Village, the East Side and the Inwood area. Similarly, Spectrum has nearly complete coverage throughout Queens and Staten Island, including Port Richmond, Stapleton, South Shore and Mid-Island.
Brooklyn and The Bronx have significantly less Spectrum coverage. The western third of Brooklyn is covered by Spectrum, as is only the northernmost part of The Bronx, including the Mount Vernon area.
ZIP codes with Spectrum coverage in NYC
|NYC borough||ZIP codes covered|
|The Bronx||10463, 10466, 10470|
|Brooklyn||11201, 11205, 11206, 11209, 11213, 11215, 11216, 11217, 11219, 11220, 11222, 11228, 11231, 11232, 11238|
Spectrum retail store locations in NYC
Visit a Spectrum store near you in any New York City borough, or make an in-store appointment to cut down on wait times. In most Spectrum stores you can pay your bill, get a self-install kit, see equipment demos and more. Call ahead to see exactly which features your nearest store offers.
- 701 N. MacQuesten Pkwy, Mt. Vernon, NY 10552, 866.874.2389
- 118 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11217, 888.406.7063
- 769 5th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11232, 866.874.2389
- 1360 3rd Ave., New York, NY 10075, 866.874.2389
- 700 Broadway, New York, NY 10003, 866.874.2389
- 43 W. 23rd St., New York, NY 10010, 888.406.7063
- 133-19 Atlantic Ave., Queens, NY 11418, 866.874.2389
- 40-24 College Point Blvd., Queens, NY 11354, 866.874.2389
- 2845 Richmond Shopping Center, Staten Island, NY 10314, 866.874.2389
Moving and transferring your Spectrum service in NYC
If you’re moving across boroughs within NYC or planning a long-distance move to “The Big Apple,” it’s easy to move your Spectrum service to your new home. Here’s how to move your NYC Spectrum service to your new location:
- Call Spectrum support at 855.363.4902 to schedule your transfer service date.
- A representative will let you know if you can take your equipment with you to your new address.
- If you are moving locally, self-installation may be an option for setting up service at your new home.
Tips for moving your Spectrum service in NYC:
- If you are transferring TV service to a new location, Spectrum channel lineups may vary.
- Spectrum accounts must be in good standing to be eligible to be moved to a new location.
- Reach out to Spectrum customer service if you have other questions about your NYC Spectrum services.
Compare Spectrum internet plans near you
Moving or looking for a new deal in NYC? Let us help you find the right internet plan for your needs. Call now to start comparing providers, prices and speeds in your local area.