How to pay your Mediacom bill
You can manage your monthly Mediacom bill in one of these ways:
- Call 1.888.333.4039 to pay using Mediacom’s automated phone payment system
- Log into your Mediacom account and pay your bill online
- Download the free Mediacom MobileCare app to pay your bill from your mobile device
- Enroll in AutoPay by logging into your account and using Pay Bill to authorize automatic monthly payments to Mediacom
- Visit your local Mediacom office to pay your bill in person
- Mail your bill payment to your local Mediacom Payment Center address, which is listed on your bill
Mediacom offers multiple payment options for your convenience. You can learn more about their Pay Bill service if you have additional billing questions.
More ways to contact Mediacom customer service
Looking for other ways to connect with Mediacom? Check out alternative ways existing customers can reach out to Mediacom.
Find a Mediacom store location
Find out where you can get assistance in person at your local Mediacom store.
Learn about service outages
Find answers to frequently asked questions
Visit Mediacom’s Answer Center to view FAQs about billing, home services, special alerts, troubleshooting and more.
Chat with a Mediacom representative
Chat online to get instant answers to questions about your account, services, billing and more.
Frequently asked customer service questions
You can return your Mediacom equipment to your local Mediacom office. You can also ask Mediacom to send you a return box. To request a return box, send your account number to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to the service team on Facebook or Twitter.
To access your voicemail using your home phone, dial your 7-digit phone number. Then enter your voicemail passcode and press the # key. From any other phone, dial your 10-digit phone number. Then press the * key. Next, enter your voicemail passcode and the # key.
If you have a TiVo remote, follow these steps: 1. Press and hold the TV PWR and TiVo buttons at the same time until your activity light turns on and stays on 2. Press the Thumbs Down button three times 3. Press Enter If you don’t have TiVo with your cable service, Mediacom recommends visiting urcsupport.com to find your unique TV and remote codes. URC Support helps you find and follow specific instructions to program your TV and remote.
1. Log into homewifi.mediacomcable.com using your Mediacom ID and passphrase. 2. Click on My Wireless Network. 3. Type a new password in the Passphrase box or click on Create Random Passphrase. 4. Click the Save button in the upper, right-hand corner of your screen.
You can access your Home Network Manager settings by logging into homewifi.mediacomcable.com. There, you can alter your Wi-Fi network name and password, set up port forwarding, change parental controls and more.
No, Mediacom does not offer to pay the remainder of your contract with another provider.
Learn more about Mediacom services
Shop smart with Allconnect
Our internet and TV experts are ready to help you compare available providers in your area. Learn about exclusive deals, find the right plan for your family and schedule your installation with one easy call. Shop deals near you today!1.844.451.2720 1.844.451.2720