DIRECTV bill pay options
Need to pay your DIRECTV bill? There are a few ways you can make single payments to your DIRECTV account.
- By phone – Call the DIRECTV customer service number, 1.800.531.5000, or the AT&T customer service number, 1.800.288.2020, any day between 8 a.m. and midnight ET
- Online – Visit directv.com and click “Sign in,” then select “View Your Statement” from the quick links section. Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
- By mail – Find your designated DIRECTV mailing address and mail a check or money order with your statement.
- Autopay – Enroll in auto bill pay to have your monthly payments automatically drafted. Enrolling in auto bill pay may also qualify you for temporary credits of $5 or more off your monthly bill.
- In person – DIRECTV does not have store locations, but you can submit your DIRECTV payment at any Western Union location.
Late or partial payments to your DIRECTV account can result in fees and service interruptions. Late fees may vary by region and outstanding bill amount.
Additional DIRECTV customer service contacts
No time to call the DIRECTV customer service number? There are a few ways you can contact DIRECTV customer service representatives. Find your preferred contact method below.
Chat live with a DIRECTV representative
Visit AT&T - Contact Us and select “DIRECTV” or “DIRECTV NOW.” Then tap on “Chat Available” and type your question where prompted in the chat box.
AT&T Technical Support
Call AT&T tech support number at 1.800.288.2020 for assistance with DIRECTV issues. Technical support for internet, TV and phone is available 24/7.
DIRECTV Help Center
Visit the DIRECTV troubleshooting page and type your question in the search box at the top of the page or browse answers to common technical issues.
Reach out to DIRECTV or AT&T on a variety of social media platforms to get help with your current service or ask questions about a new plan.
Frequently asked DIRECTV customer service questions
DIRECTV is a part of the AT&T family, so when you call the DIRECTV customer service number, you may hear AT&T messaging. Don’t worry, you can get DIRECTV support by calling the DIRECTV customer service number, 1.800.531.5000, or the AT&T customer service number, 1.800.288.2020.
Locate the red reset button on your Genie or Genie Mini. For Genie devices, the red button can be found in the access card compartment on the front. For Genie Minis, the red button is on the side or back of the device. Press the button to reset the box.
As a satellite TV service, DIRECTV service may temporarily go out in inclement weather. If you think your service outage is due to a larger issue, visit the DIRECTV twitter or Facebook pages to check service status, or call the DIRECTV customer service number to speak with a representative.
Dial the DIRECTV customer service number at 1.800.531.5000, or the AT&T customer service number at 1.800.288.2020, between 8 a.m. and midnight ET. After verifying the phone number on the account, press “0” repeatedly until you are prompted to state the reason for your call. After stating the reason for your call, you will be connected to the next available representative.
Call the DIRECTV customer service number at 1.800.531.5000 or visit billing.directv.com and fill out the requested information to get an explanation of your bill sent to you within 10 business days.
Learn more about DIRECTV services
Call to order new DIRECTV services
Ready to order new DIRECTV services for your home? You can order DIRECTV or DIRECTV NOW with one quick call. Our DIRECTV experts are standing by to take your call.