Internet providers in Chattanooga, TN
Find the best Chattanooga internet providers while comparing the best speeds, availability, pricing options and more with Allconnect®.
Residential internet providers in Chattanooga, TN, by availability
*Pricing per month plus taxes for length of contract. Additional fees and terms may apply. Pricing varies by location and availability. All prices subject to change at any time. May or may not be available based on service address. As of 11/3/21.
Three of the most popular internet providers to choose from in Chattanooga, TN, are AT&T, Xfinity and CenturyLink.
AT&T is one of the largest service providers in Chattanooga, TN, and offers a variety of home services, including both DSL and fiber-optic internet options for residents throughout the area. While AT&T fiber-optic is limited to only 6% of the city, the provider’s popular DSL service covers roughly 92% of the area and is a highly reliable solution for internet speeds up to 100 Mbps.
Xfinity has one of the broadest coverage areas in Chattanooga and has multiple internet plans for customers to choose from, including internet service with speeds up to 987 Mbps and with 1 TB of data.
Another popular service provider in the area is CenturyLink, offering DSL internet coverage to nearly 63% of the city. CenturyLink’s fiber-optic solution has minimal coverage in the area, but the company does offer bundled pricing options for DIRECTV, home phone and internet.
Compare the largest providers in Chattanooga, TN
When choosing between internet providers in Chattanooga, TN, there are a variety of things to consider. We’ve compared the top three providers in the area by their internet speeds, pricing options and overall services and listed them below.
AT&T is a well-trusted service provider in Chattanooga that has an extensive area of coverage and several service plans to choose from.
Why do Chattanoogans love AT&T?
- High-speed internet of up to 1,000 Mbps lets you connect up to 10 devices
- Bundles available with DIRECTV, AT&T U-Verse TV, home phone and internet
Xfinity provides residents in the Chattanooga area with digital cable TV, high-speed internet, mobile phone, home security and home phone service options.
Why do Chattanoogans love Xfinity?
- xFi Gateways that offer whole-home Wi-Fi coverage and access to Xfinity’s easy-to-use xFi app
- Free access to an extensive network of nationwide Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots
CenturyLink delivers fast home Wi-Fi service to various residential areas in Chattanooga. CenturyLink also provides “Price For Life” rates to their customers, letting them keep their current rates for as long as they own their plans.
Why do Chattanoogans love CenturyLink?
- No long-term contracts or price increases
- 24/7 technical support with full internet security and anti-virus protection
Fastest internet in Chattanooga, TN
When it comes to internet speed, reliability, competitive pricing and network speed, there are a variety of service providers in Chattanooga to choose from. We’ve compared all of the best internet providers in the area and have listed them below prioritized by the fastest speeds.
Fastest max advertised download speeds in Chattanooga:
- FeaturedConcerned about environmental sustainability? Fiber optic internet service is your best option Ari Howard — 4 min read
- FeaturedReport: Majority of Americans support government-run internet service Ari Howard — 4 min read
- FeaturedDoes this Tennessee city have the blueprint to solve the digital divide? Ari Howard — 8 min read
Wednesday, December 22, 2021How to get high-speed internet without cable TV or a phone plan
Lisa Iscrupe — 5 min read
Saturday, December 18, 2021Comcast’s Xfinity now offering 3 Gig speeds nationwide
Ari Howard — 2 min read
Friday, December 17, 2021How to set up internet service
Lisa Iscrupe — 7 min read