At Allconnect, we work to present quality information with editorial integrity. While this post may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we make money.
Major League Baseball can be seen on several channels. You can tune in on the cable staples including FOX, TBS, ESPN and FS1. Then there’s the MLB Network, which broadcasts nothing but baseball all day. You can pay for cable TV to watch your favorite teams — or stream them with a fuboTV MLB subscription. Here’s how to watch the MLB on fuboTV.
Shop streaming services for your favorite shows and movies on demand, plus live TV.Compare streaming services
What fuboTV package do you need to watch the MLB?
FuboTV makes it simple to watch the MLB. Sign up for a subscription and you can stream up to two games at once or record up to 30 hours of Major League games.
|fuboTV||$64.99/mo.||Seven-day free trial|
fuboTV Standard Subscription
For $64.99/mo., you’ll have access to over 100 channels including all the main ones required for your favorite regional and national MLB games. Tune in to the games of your choice by checking out the fuboTV MLB schedule. The subscription includes a selection of live games broadcast in high-def 4K resolution for supreme viewing quality.
Does fuboTV require an add-on to watch the MLB?
If you’d like to add the MLB channel for replays or play-by-play analysis from your favorite sportscasters, you can add the MLB Network for an additional $5.99/mo. Doing so is pretty simple:
- Step one: Go to “My Account” and select “Manage Add-Ons.”
- Step two: Find the MLB Network add-on. Click on the “+” beside it to add the channel.
- Step three: Review your changes and select “Update Subscription.”
- Step four: “Yes, Update My Subscription.”
What devices do you need to watch the MLB on fuboTV
You can stream fuboTV MLB on several devices. If your household plans on watching on more than two devices at the same time, you’ll need to add Family Share for $5.99/mo. The following devices are compatible with fuboTV streaming:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Computer browser
- Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
Do you need an app?
The fuboTV app makes it simple to stream your favorite games from anywhere without having to use a web browser. If your devices don’t already include the fuboTV app, you can download it.
How to watch the MLB on fuboTV step-by-step
If you’re ready to view MLB, follow these steps to tune into your favorite games. You’ll need a good internet connection, especially if you’re planning on watching live games in 4K. Here’s how to watch the MLB on fuboTV:
- Step one: Sign up for a fuboTV free trial for seven days of no-risk viewing.
- Step two: Log in to your account.
- Step three: Search for the game by selecting the magnifying glass icon from the top menu and entering the team’s name.
- Step four: Select the game.
- Step five: Choose to play or record the game.
To sum it up
You can stream the World Series and games from the Houston Astros, the Texas Rangers or your favorite team through fuboTV for $64.99/mo. Best of all, many fuboTV MLB games will be available throughout the season live and in 4K resolution — the next best thing to being there.
By Cynthia Paez Bowman
Choose streaming services that match your watching habits when you compare on Allconnect.Shop streaming services
- FeaturedIs it streaming? How to find out where movies and TV shows are playing — often for free Joe Supan — 5 min read
- FeaturedMissing your live sports? Here are some streaming options to fill the void Joe Supan — 5 min read
- FeaturedHow to stream NFL games for free during the 2021 season Joe Supan — 5 min read
Monday, March 1, 2021What to know about aerostat internet — Could it be the new frontier for rural internet?
Taylor Gadsden — 2 min read
Sunday, February 28, 2021How to speed up your internet: 9 tips to get the most out of your connection
Joe Supan — 5 min read
Saturday, February 27, 2021Frequently asked questions on internet speeds — What speed do you need?
Joe Supan — 9 min read