At Allconnect, we work to present quality information with editorial integrity. While this post may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we make money.
The NFL on CBS is currently in its 61st year of broadcasting. Although stadiums this season are mostly empty, you can still get in on all the action by watching NFL on CBS All Access. The live streaming service broadcasts thousands of TV shows, movies and programs, including almost every local NFL game.
CBS All Access customers can watch NFL games in the regular season, like the Houston Texans at the Tennessee Titans in Week six and the Philadelphia Eagles at the Green Bay Packers in Week 13. You can also watch play-off games and even stream Super Bowl LV in February 2021. Keep reading to find out how you can watch NFL on CBS All Access this season.
Stream TV on your terms
Shop streaming services for your favorite shows and movies on demand, plus live TV.
Cutting the cord doesn’t mean losing live TV. Explore streaming services that have your favorite shows and movies on demand, plus live TV.Compare streaming services
What CBS All Access package do you need to watch the NFL?
To stream your favorite NFL games, you’ll need to purchase a CBS All Access package. Packages start at just $5.99/mo. and include a week-long free trial. You can also buy an annual package to save 15%.
|CBS All Access (Limited Commercials)||$5.99/mo.||Yes|
|CBS All Access (Commercial-free)||$9.99/mo.||Yes|
CBS All Access – Limited Commercials
The standard CBS All Access package comes with limited commercials for just $5.99/mo. You can cancel the plan at any time, and you get a free week-long trial upon sign up. With CBS All Access, you can watch TV shows and movies on CBS, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and more.
CBS All Access – Commercial-free
The commercial-free CBS All Access package has all the same features as the limited commercial package, but this one has absolutely no ads when watching live TV. You also have the option to download shows and movies and watch them offline on your phone, computer or tablet. You can get the commercial-free package for just a few dollars extra per month.
Does CBS All Access require an add-on to watch the NFL?
CBS All Access does not require any add-ons in order to stream live NFL games. Once you purchase a CBS All Access package, you can start streaming. Here’s how you can purchase CBS All Access:
- Step one: Visit the CBS All Access website and sign up for the free trial.
- Step two: Choose to purchase the limited commercial package or the commercial-free package. You can also opt for the monthly or annual payment plan.
- Step three: After checkout, your free trial will begin and you’ll be able to stream the next live game. Once the trial ends, you’ll be charged accordingly for the package you choose.
What devices do you need to watch the NFL on CBS All Access
To watch NFL games on CBS All Access, you’ll need a compatible device. The good news is you can access CBS All Access on tons of different devices, including:
- Smartphone or tablet through the CBS All Access iOS and Android app
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
- Smart TV app (LG, Samsung or Vizio)
Do you need an app?
You will need an app to watch CBS All Access. Depending on where you want to stream NFL games, you will need to download the CBS All Access app on your smartphone, tablet or gaming system. You can also watch CBS All Access through a Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Xfinity TV or smart TV app. On all devices and systems, the CBS All Access app is free to download.
How to watch the NFL on CBS All Access step-by-step
Getting your CBS All Access account up and running is quick and easy. Here’s what you’ll need to do in order to stream the next game:
- Step one: Sign up for the CBS All Access free trial and choose the package you want.
- Step two: Download the app you’ll need to watch the NFL on CBS All Access. You can get the CBS All Access app on your smartphone, smart TV and gaming system, plus a few other options.
- Step three: Log into the app using your CBS All Access username and password and start streaming live NFL games.
To sum it up
If you’re a major NFL fan, you’ll love the simplicity and convenience of watching football games on CBS All Access. It’s an affordable service, you can cancel anytime, and there’s even an option for ad-free viewing. Best of all, you can stream NFL games from pretty much anywhere, whether you’re at home, on vacation or on the go. In the offseason, you can use the app to stream your favorite movies and TV shows on MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and more.
By Elizabeth Rivelli
Stop negotiating channels
Choose streaming services that match your watching habits when you compare on Allconnect.
Watch what you want, when and where you want. Choose streaming services that match your watching habits when you compare on Allconnect.Shop streaming services
- FeaturedCan CBS All Access step up in the streaming game? ViacomCBS is betting on it Joe Supan — 3 min read
- FeaturedMissing your live sports? Here are some streaming options to fill the void Joe Supan — 5 min read
- FeaturedHow to stream NFL games for free during the 2020 season Joe Supan — 5 min read
Tuesday, November 24, 2020What is Wi-Fi? Get the basics on what you need to know
Taylor Gadsden — 4 min read
Sunday, November 22, 20208 smartphone grievances and quick solutions to try
Taylor Gadsden — 5 min read
Saturday, November 21, 2020Internet installers share behind-the-scenes info you probably didn’t know, but should
Lisa Iscrupe — 8 min read