XFINITY Customer Service Information
Call 844-291-9949 to order new XFINITY services for your home.
Contact XFINITY customer service
Already an XFINITY customer? Get in touch with XFINITY customer service by phone, social media or online chat. You can also get important account information and answers to common FAQS by visiting the online support center.
XFINITY customer service number
No time for a call? Here are some other ways to contact XFINITY customer service.
Visit www.xfinity.com/support for help with XFINITY products and services.
Get instant answers to technical and account questions.
Check out what other existing customers are talking about in the online forum.
Send a facebook message or post a comment to: https://www.facebook.com/xfinity.
Find solutions to technical problems and get help from experts on the XFINITY subreddit.
Find out where you can get assistance in person using the XFINITY Store Locator.
Learn more about closed captioning, voice guidance and other support features for users with disabilities here.
Tips for speaking with XFINITY customer service
Before your call with XFINITY Comcast customer service, there’s a few things you’ll need to locate as an existing customer to help your call go more smoothly. Be sure to have the following on hand:
- Your account number: If you don’t know your account number, log into my.xfinity.com or find a recent bill. Get help locating your account number on your monthly bill here.
- The last four digits of your social security number: Your representative will need this to verify your identity and to make sure you have permission to manage the account.
- Your billing or service address: You’ll need this to help your representative locate your service or to set up new services at a specific address.
Need XFINITY online technical support?
Contact XFINITY technical support when you have service issues, or lost/broken equipment.
XFINITY technical support online: https://www.xfinity.com/support/
The XFINITY Help & Support Forums are a great way to find answers about your XFINITY products and services and to get help with service issues. You’ll find peer-to-peer support forums and XFINITY experts that our available to assist you directly within the forum.
How to pay your XFINITY bill
You can make payments on your XFINITY account in the following ways:
- Call 1-800-XFINITY.
- Select prompt #2 for Billing and payments.
- Follow prompts to pay your bill.
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Make a Payment.
- Choose Current Balance or Pay another amount. Then, select a payment date from the calendar.
- Select a saved payment method or enter a new bank account or credit/debit card number and click Continue.
- The Review Your Payment screen will appear. Click Submit Payment to complete the process.
- Select Billing from the home screen.
- Select Pay Now.
- Select the payment amount and the date you wish to pay.
- Select a stored payment method or select the payment method you would like to use: Credit or debit card or Bank account.
- Input the appropriate information based on your payment method and verify the amount that you wish to pay. Click Submit.
- Once your payment is successfully process, you will receive a confirmation.
- Access chat on My Account at: https://support.xfinity.com/chat.
- Navigate to Account and Bill.
- Choose Make a Payment from the Account and Bill menu.
- The chat agent will then validate your account and walk you through the payment process.
- Visit the My Account Automatic Payments and sign in to your account using your XFINITY username and password.
- Select the payment method you’d like to use for automatic payments.
- Fill out the form with your bank or debit/credit card information.
- Read and accept the Automatic Payments Terms & Conditions and click Set Up. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page.
You can also pay your bill in person at any XFINITY location. Find a location in your area using the XFINITY Store Locator.
XFINITY customer service frequently asked questions
Give our Xfinity internet and TV experts a call today to set up your XFINITY services. We’ll compare the most up-to-date pricing in your area and make sure you get the deal that’s right for you.
XFINITY customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help all existing residential and business customer inquiries.
Visit www.xfinity.com/moving and access your account. Select Move or Transfer Service and follow the prompts to transfer services using XFINITY Movers Edge.
You can modify or cancel your XFINITY services by accessing your account at xfinity.com and clicking Manage Plan or you can contact XFINITY customer service and follow the phone prompts to “cancel service” or “downgrade service”.
Last updated on 05/15/18.
Get your XFINITY services today
New XFINITY customers can contact Allconnect to ask questions and setup new services at their residence. Our TV and internet experts will compare the most up-to-date offers from XFINITY and find home service solutions that are right for you and your family.