WOW! customer service
Find WOW! contact information, learn how to pay your bill and get internet troubleshooting tips.
On this page:
WOW! customer service phone numbers
For all questions regarding billing, technical support, modifying your account or to transfer your existing service call 866.4.WOW.NOW (866.496.9669).
Find customer service contact info for all WOW! services below. Whether you call or chat online, there is a representative available to help you virtually 24/7.
What do you need when you call WOW! customer service?
You will want to have your account number or billing telephone number handy when you call customer support.
What is the quickest way to reach a live WOW! representative?
The quickest way to reach a live representative is by calling 866.4.WOW.NOW (866.496.9669).
You will press 1 if you are a current customer (or in the process of connecting your service).
Once you have entered your account information you can select:
- 1 — Make a payment or have questions about your bill
- 2 — Upgrade or modify your plan
- 3 — Need technical support
- 4 — Want to cancel or move your service to a new location
- 5 — Confirm or change a scheduled appointment
- 6 — Order Pay-per-view
Ready to order new WOW! services?
Looking to speak with an expert about the channel lineup of your WOW! TV package, max internet speeds and home phone? Call today to speak to an expert.
Call now: (844) 451-2720 (844) 451-2720
Additional WOW! customer service contacts
Looking for other ways to connect with a WOW! customer representative? Check out some alternative ways to connect. Existing customers can get support, find store locations* and modify or cancel WOW! services using the contact info below.
* WOW! offices are temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Secure drop boxes are available for payments and equipment returns.
Chat with a WOW! representative
Chat online to get instant answers to questions about your account, services, billing and more. Just click on the “Chat” icon in the bottom right of the main WOW! support webpage.
Email WOW! customer support
Email your customer support questions at their “Contact Us” page. However, for issues such as making changes to your account and setting up appointments, it is better to call the customer service phone number.
Find a WOW! store location
To find a store and payment location near you, visit WOW! store locations and select your city. Please note: WOW! offices are temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Secure drop boxes are available for payments and equipment returns.
Get assistance with WOW! accessibility features
Get info and request accessible equipment such as a Screen Reader, Voice Description Track and Voice Guidance by calling 866.496.9669.
Support for WOW! business accounts
Get help with your business account by calling 855.940.4969. You can also get product guides, FAQs, email setup help and info on the business referral program by visiting the WOW! business support page.
Reach WOW! through several popular social media outlets. Use Facebook Messenger or Twitter for quick responses, or check out their YouTube channel for short tutorials on how to set up your internet service or understand your WOW! bill.
WOW! troubleshooting and quick help guides
Look up answers on everything from “What is the sports surcharge on my bill?” to “How do I activate additional WOW! email accounts?” at these support pages. You can quickly filter through the questions by entering a keyword or phrase in the search bar in the upper right corner of the page. Or find solutions to some of the most common troubleshooting questions below.
My WOW! modem isn’t working
If your modem isn’t working, it could be a simple fix. First, check that all power cords and cable connections are secure. Next, try rebooting your modem by unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in after about two minutes. If you are still unable to connect to the internet and you suspect that your equipment may be the issue, contact customer service.
How do I reboot my WOW! cable box?
To restart your box, go to Settings (the ‘gear’ icon) > Device Preferences > select About > Restart. Be careful not to “reset” because this will factory reset your box, causing you to lose any previously-stored personal settings.
WOW! outages in your area
Check on current outages or upcoming maintenance events at the WOW! maintenance advisory page.
How to pay your WOW! bill
There are several ways to pay your monthly statement, so pick the payment method that is most convenient for you. WOW! strongly encourages paperless billing to protect the environment. You can still choose to receive a paper statement each month, but you will be charged $2/mo. Switch to paperless billing anytime by logging into your account and clicking on “Billing Center.”
- Pay online — Log in to your WOW! account. Click on the “billing” drop-down menu and select “submit payment.” You can pay by credit or debit card. If it’s your first time using the online system, you may need to click on the “Register” tab to set up your WOW! username and password.
- Pay by phone — Call 866.496.9669. Enter your account number or billing telephone number. Then press “1” to make a payment when prompted.
- Set up automatic payments — Log in to your WOW! account. Go to the summary page of My Account under the “New Messages for you” section to enable autopay. Autopay will deduct your monthly payment from your bank account or credit card.
- Pay at a store location — Find a local store location. WOW! offices are temporarily closed due to COVID-19, however, secure drop boxes are available for payments and equipment returns.
We value your feedback
Was this page helpful?
We value your feedback
We’re glad! Tell us what helped most on this page.
We value your feedback
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!
Your insight helps, and we’ll do our best to improve your experience.
Written by:Lisa Iscrupe
Writer, Broadband & Data Content
Lisa uses years of experience in sales and customer service for internet-TV providers to inform her writing on broadband. Her work has been referenced by CNN and other national sources. In Lisa’s Words: Ever… Read more
Edited by:Robin Layton
Editor, Broadband Content
- FeaturedHow did your internet provider fare in the 2021 customer satisfaction numbers? Lisa Iscrupe — 3 min read
- FeaturedWhich internet service providers offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee? Lisa Iscrupe — 6 min read
- FeaturedHow to set up internet service Lisa Iscrupe — 7 min read
Friday, May 13, 2022Eligible households can now get high-speed internet for free
Robin Layton — 2 min read
Wednesday, May 11, 2022LGBTQ youth resources: Bridging the digital divide
Robin Layton — 10 min read
Wednesday, May 4, 2022What is a good internet speed? It depends on your needs
David Anders — 7 min read
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for internet news and promos
By subscribing, you agree to receive Allconnect newsletter and promotional emails. Your privacy is important to us.