Cox Customer Service Information
Call 1-844-516-6088 to order new Cox services for your home.
Contact Cox customer service
For billing questions, changes to your account and to pay your Cox bill over the phone, dial the Cox customer service number below.
Cox customer service number
Available 24 hours a day
In addition to the Cox customer service phone number, there are many ways to contact customer service.
Send your tweet to: @CoxHelp
Check the Cox twitter feed for information about Cox services, including outage reports. Avoid sending personal account information unless in a Direct Message.
Send a Facebook message to: facebook.com/coxcommunications
Check the Cox Facebook page for information about Cox services, including outage reports. Avoid sending personal account information unless in a private Facebook message.
To live chat with a Cox representative, visit: Cox Live Chat Support. English and Spanish Cox chat options are available 24/7.
Your best Cox mailing address will vary by location. Visit the Cox residential contact page to find the appropriate mailing address for your service area.
Use the Cox store location finder to find the nearest Cox Solutions Store to you. These locations allow you to pay your bill, update account information and return Cox equipment.
Browse and watch Cox support videos for guides to setting up and troubleshooting Cox equipment, how to pay your Cox bill and more.
Tips for speaking with Cox customer service
Here are a few tips for contacting Cox customer service by phone:
- Have a pen and paper nearby to jot down important information.
- Have your Cox account number ready. You can find this number on your most recent billing statement.
- Listen to each menu option carefully and select the one that most applies to your reason for calling.
- Avoid potentially long wait times by calling during non-traditional business hours. Cox customer service line is available 24 hours a day.
- Have a payment method ready if calling to pay your Cox bill.
Need Cox technical support?
Cox Complete Care tech support
Cox Complete Care is an advanced tech support service available to all Cox customers for an additional monthly fee.
If you are not subscribed to Cox Complete Care, you can get general Cox technical support at 1-800-234-3993. This is the best number for reporting Cox service outages and troubleshooting equipment issues.
Cox tech support online
Cox online support
Visit the Cox online support page for billing and account support as well as tech support and instructional videos about Cox services and equipment.
To start a live chat, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Chat Online Now” button. This prompts a chat screen where you can select the type of help you need and chat with a Cox representative.
How to pay your Cox bill
Make a single payment to your Cox account any of the following ways:
- Visit the Cox Contact Us page to find the appropriate number to call to pay your bill.
- Call the Cox support number listed on the page.
- Follow the automated prompts to pay your bill with a checking account, debit or credit card.
Note: Having a Cox customer service rep complete your payment over the phone may result in a $10 convenience charge.
- From the Cox homepage, click the My Account, followed by the My Bill link.
- Sign in with your Cox User ID and Password, or choose to create a new account if you haven’t registered your account online.
- Once logged in, click the Pay Now button.
- Choose to pay the full amount due or a different amount with a checking or savings account, or a debit or credit card.
- Select the date you’d like the payment to be processed and click Continue.
- Review payment and click Submit when ready to submit your payment.
- Use the envelope included with your Cox bill, or visit the Cox Contact Us page to find the appropriate address to send your payment.
- Pay with a check or money order. Write your Cox account number on your payment method.
- To avoid late payment penalties, ensure your payment is postmarked by the due date.
- Find your nearest Cox Solutions Store location and hours.
- Pay in person with cash, check, money order, debit card or credit card.
Cox customer service frequently asked questions
You can order Cox internet, TV and home phone with one quick phone call. Dial the number at the top of your screen to complete your order and schedule your installation.
Cox Complete Care is a premium tech support service. For an added monthly fee, subscribers get advanced tech support services, such as virus protection, PC cleanup, additional learning tools and more.
Late fees for past-due Cox accounts may vary by location and account status. Fees up to $25 or higher could result from missing a payment.
Go to Cox/support/outages to see if a service outage is reported in your area. You can also visit the Cox Twitter and Facebook pages for updates about service issues.
If your internet signal goes out, try resetting the Cox modem. Unplug the device from the wall. If a router is connected, unplug the router. Wait 10-15 seconds and plug the devices back in. Give them a minute or two to boot back up and check your internet connection.
Log in to your Cox account. From the My Account homepage, select Enroll in Auto Payments. Choose your payment option and enter your payment information. Check the box indicating you agree to the terms and conditions of Cox auto pay. Click Submit to complete your Cox auto pay enrollment.
Last updated on 6/5/18.
Order Cox services in your area
Allconnect brings you top deals from internet and TV providers in your area. Shop available Cox deals for your home with Allconnect, then call to place your order.1.888.888.8888