At Allconnect, we work to present quality information with editorial integrity. While this post may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we make money.
LG offers a wide variety of phones that range from the most basic to its latest, top-tier 5G models. If you’re basing your purchase on budget, LG has a phone for you. Read on to find out how you can even get some phones for free.
Not every major carrier offers all LG phones. So, if you have a particular model in mind, you may need to switch carriers to get it. But every major carrier offers LG’s best phone — the LG V60 ThinQ 5G — along with a model that takes advantage of a stylus.
In order to get the best savings, most deals, no matter which carrier you choose, require you to activate a new line with unlimited data.
AT&T LG deals
For all of AT&T’s deals on LG phones, a new line is required on a new or existing account. In addition, you must activate that line with an unlimited data plan (minimum of $75/mo. for new customers). For an additional $5/mo., you can trade in your phone and upgrade to another device once you’ve paid half your phone’s retail price. AT&T’s option to upgrade early gives you the ability to always have the newest, most technologically advanced phone.
Save $600 on the LG V60ThinQ 5G + $300 trade-in credit
Maximum savings: $900
- $10/mo. over 30 months
- Up to $300 credit: With eligible phone trade-in. Must upgrade an existing line
This is a great deal if you don’t mind giving up your old phone.
New LG G8X ThinQ for $5/mo.
Maximum savings: $630
- $5/mo. over 30 months
LG Velvet 5G for $10/mo.
Maximum savings: $300
- $10/mo. over $30 months
Just $5/mo. for the LG Stylo 5+
Maximum savings: $150
- $5/mo. over 30 months
T-Mobile LG deals
Free phone in 24 months
- Join T-Mobile on an eligible plan through the 24-month payment plan.
- Activate a new line.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits.
- LG K51: Maximum savings: $186
- LG Aristo 5: Maximum savings: $150
T-Mobile offers the ultimate in budget-friendly deals — a free phone.
The free phone deal is not available to people who have cancelled a line in the previous 90 days. However, customers who restore the cancelled line and activate a new line can receive the free phone promotion.
Verizon LG deals
LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW deals
Maximum savings: $1,250
- $27.08/mo. over 24 months.
- Receive a free LG V60 ThinQ 5G Dual Screen: With the purchase of a LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW.
- Save $300 on LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW: Must activate a new line with an Above, Beyond, Do, Play or Get Unlimited data plan.
- Save $950 on LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW: Must purchase two devices with monthly payments with one on any of Verizon’s unlimited data plans. Receive a $950 credit when an Above, Beyond, Do, Play or Get Unlimited data plan is selected. Receive a $475 credit if choosing a different data plan.
- Free 5G access: Purchase a LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW with an Above, Beyond, Do, Play or Get Unlimited data plan and receive free 5G access as long as the line is active, a savings of $10 a month.
- Free Echo Dot and Amazon Smart Plug: With the activation of a new phone on a new line with an unlimited plan.
Verizon has a multitude of promotional offers for its top-of-the-line LG V60 ThinQ 5G UW. You can receive a free phone, along with a free Echo Dot and Amazon Smart Plug when you activate a new line with one of Verizon’s top tier unlimited plans. While it’s not possible to receive all of the promotions available for the V60 ThinQ 5G UW, you can still receive significant savings and free devices when you go with Verizon’s top unlimited data plans.
Free LG K51
Maximum savings: $168
- $0/mo.: New line required.
It doesn’t get much better than a free phone, and that’s what Verizon offers with the LG K51.
Half off LG Stylo 6
Maximum savings: $120
- $5/mo. over 24 months: New line required.
One of the most affordable LG phones Verizon offers, this phone is perfect if you want to write on your screen with a stylus pen.
By Laurie Garrison
Monday, October 19, 2020Want to stop robocalls once and for all? Here’s how!
Ari Howard — 5 min read
Sunday, October 18, 2020All about the Apple iOS 14.0 and 14.0.1 update
Lisa Iscrupe — 3 min read
Saturday, October 17, 2020Looking on the bright side: 7 internet sites to find positive stories and news
Ari Howard — 2 min read