At Allconnect, we work to present quality information with editorial integrity. While this post may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we make money.
Please note: the submission window closed after Sept. 14, 2020, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Winners will be contacted by Sept. 28.
FORT MILL, S.C. — Allconnect® announces the Ultimate College Bundle Contest. Every college student can use a new laptop or money for books, right? For a chance to become one of three winners, college students are invited to submit an essay on where their field of study would be without the internet.
A team of judges from Allconnect.com will select the top three entrants based on the creativity demonstrated in the essay and the quality of the writing (including grammar, spelling, structure, flow and other features).
- The first-place winner with the highest score will receive a laptop valued at approximately $600 and a $250 VISA Rewards Card to use for the purchase of books.
- The second-place winner with the next highest score will receive a $500 VISA Rewards Card to use for the purchase of books.
- The third-place winner with the third highest score will receive a $250 VISA Rewards Card to use for the purchase of books.
All three confirmed winners will receive a swag bag of Allconnect-branded promotional items valued at approximately $25.
Submissions will be accepted until Sept. 14, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Winners will be contacted by Sept. 28.
Please direct any questions about the contest to firstname.lastname@example.org, using College Contest in the subject line.
Allconnect is a free resource that simplifies how you shop for home services and is all about connecting millions of people to the best deals on internet, TV, home security, electricity and more. Visit allconnect.com to learn more.
- FeaturedThe top money-making apps for students this fall Alex Sheehan — 4 min read
- FeaturedHere are the latest student internet deals and tech discounts you can use now! Taylor Gadsden — 5 min read
- FeaturedStudent’s internet research guide Allconnect — 7 min read
Monday, September 13, 2021Researchers tackle FCC’s spotty broadband maps to find where internet is needed most
Joe Supan — 2 min read
Monday, September 13, 2021Who’s using the Emergency Broadband Benefit? The answer may surprise you
Joe Supan — 3 min read
Friday, September 10, 2021Verizon expands 5G Home Internet to 5 additional cities
Robin Layton — 1 min read