At Allconnect, we work to present quality information with editorial integrity. While this post may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we make money.
Allconnect recently partnered with Consumer Reports on their Broadband Together campaign. The initiative is asking people across the country to share their monthly internet bills — so they can find out what we’re really getting for our money and advocate for a better internet that costs less.
Allconnect is trying to help Consumer Reports reach their goal of collecting 30,000 internet bills from across the country. If you’re interested in joining the project (it only takes seven minutes) you can:
- Sign up at https://www.consumerreports.org/upload/broadband/?EXTKEY=BBA17EET1R
- Take a speed test
- Upload your internet bill
- Fill out a short survey
Allconnect: Let us compare providers for you
Why should you choose Allconnect? We’re the #1 broadband marketplace in the U.S, meaning you can trust us to search, compare and order internet and TV service for your home.Get started
Written by:Robin Layton
Editor, Broadband Content
Robin is an editor with Allconnect, handling broadband content. She holds an English degree from Shepherd University in West Virginia. She has worked as an editor, writer and designer for several newspapers acro… Read more
Edited by:Joe Supan
Senior Writer, Broadband Content
- FeaturedAdvertised vs. actual internet speeds — Millions of Americans aren’t getting what they pay for Joe Supan — 5 min read
- Featured10 questions you should ask before choosing an internet service Ari Howard — 4 min read
- FeaturedHow to tell if your ISP is throttling your internet Taylor Gadsden — 5 min read
Monday, September 20, 2021How fast can ‘fast internet’ go? The theoretical speed limits of fiber optic, cable and DSL
Joe Supan — 3 min read
Saturday, September 18, 2021Is the internet a hidden driver of climate change?
Ari Howard — 4 min read
Friday, September 17, 2021What is the average internet bill?
David Anders — 8 min read