Last week, we covered the basics apartment move-out cleaning tips. Things like dusting, vacuuming and getting your carpets cleaned. But, the two rooms that are going to require the most cleaning work are your bathroom and kitchen, so read our tips below and watch our video for tips on how to tackle these problem areas in your apartment.
Your bathroom arguably gets dirtier than any other part of the house so it requires the most work. Here are some move-out cleaning tips:
- Start with the toilet and the sink and be sure to get the gunk, hair and soap debris out of every nook and cranny.
- Then, turn your attention to the soap scum in and around the tub area and use bleach to get rid of any accumulating nastiness in the tile grout.
Next, focus on the kitchen. Here are some move-out cleaning tips:
- Empty and clean the refrigerator
- Wipe down and clean the sink
- Scrub the oven and stove tops
- Wipe down counter tops and cabinets
- Vacuum and mop the floor.
- Make sure the dishwasher is clean if your apartment has one
Thanks for watching, now get to work on these apartment move-out cleaning tips!