At Allconnect, we work to present quality information with editorial integrity. While this post may contain offers from our partners, our opinions are our own. Here’s how we make money.
Image credit: Maskot/Getty Images
Brands like Apple and Verizon are hoping a few extra perks will help retain their existing customers and attract new ones. So, if you’re looking for free stuff, here are a few of the things up for grabs (provided you’re already a customer or sign up to be one)…
A year of Apple TV+ from Apple
Apple TV+ already comes in at the hyper-competitive price of only $4.99/mo., but if you don’t want to pay for a subscription, you can get a year of Apple TV+ for free when you make any Apple hardware purchase, including an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple TV device. Your device must be running the latest iOS software.
Once you’ve purchased your qualifying device, you have three months after first setting up your device to take advantage of your free year of Apple TV+. Following the year, you’ll automatically be switched to a paid, monthly subscription, which you can cancel. Just keep in mind that canceling before your free year is up, though, immediately voids the offer — even if you haven’t finished the year out.
Free Disney Plus, Hulu or ESPN+ from Verizon
Customers who currently have Disney Plus, Hulu or ESPN+ are still eligible for these offers. Your subscription will be paused during the promotional period and resume afterward. For new customers, your subscription will automatically renew at the standard monthly price if you do not cancel after the promotional period.
Here are the details:
- Get Disney Plus for six months with selected Unlimited plans. Enroll by 10/30/20.
- Get Disney Plus for one year when you switch to 5G or Fios home internet. Enroll by 10/30/20.
- Get Hulu for six months when you activate a new Fios Home Internet 400 Mbps account. Enroll and redeem by 12/23/20.
- Get Hulu for 12 months when you activate a new Fios Home Internet Gigabit account. Enroll and redeem by 12/23/20.
- Get Disney Plus, Hulu and ESPN+ for 12 months when you switch or upgrade to either the Play More or Get More Unlimited plan by 2/28/21.
Last updated 08/28/20.
Written by:Lisa Iscrupe
Writer, Broadband & Data Content
Lisa uses years of experience in sales and customer service for internet-TV providers to inform her writing on broadband. Her work has been referenced by CNN and other national sources. In Lisa’s Words: Ever… Read more
Edited by:Trey Paul
Editor, Head of Content
- FeaturedHere are the latest student internet deals and tech discounts you can use now! Taylor Gadsden — 5 min read
- FeaturedMilitary and veteran cellphone discounts for 2020 Allconnect — 4 min read
- FeaturedAre you aware of all the perks of your Amazon Prime subscription? Lisa Iscrupe — 7 min read
Monday, May 10, 2021Top connected vacation towns for digital nomads
Joe Supan — 7 min read
Sunday, May 9, 2021Why are so few people using Lifeline to reduce their phone and internet bills?
Ari Howard — 3 min read
Friday, May 7, 2021Network switch: What is it and do you need one?
Allconnect — 5 min read