Write For Allconnect
Articles We Accept
- Niche topics about our industry - i.e. saving money, saving energy, home services (cable/satellite tv, high speed internet, home phone, utilities) & green energy
- Content must be original/unique - can not have been published on any other blog in original or any modified form or on your own blog.
- Exclusivity – the same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere. You can link back to the article from your own blog if you have one to let your readers know about your article.
- Articles can and should be promoted on social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Stubmleupon, Digg etc.
Articles We Don’t Accept / Common Rejection Reasons
- Sponsored paid articles/links
- Previously published by you in same/modified form on your/any other site
- Fake author info (If you wish to remain anonymous then nicknames are OK)
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking out to banned sites / adult sites / redirects
- NSFW links or NSFW images
- Self promotional articles for your product / service
- Promoting individual products/services/companies
- Containing affiliate links / Sponsored links/keyword links
- Containing links for unrelated sites /deeplinks
- Links solely for purpose of anchor text for keyword SEO
- Hidden info /Misrepresentation of facts
- Copyrighted content
- Too short (less than 500 words)
- Poor images
- Not following guidelines
Guest Post Format
- Introduction – Allconnect is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. Your name or nickname should be in the first line as “Guest post by”. Name can be linked to your site. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- Your byline will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. Be sure to inlcude with your article. 1 link to your site will be allowed. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- Posts should be minimum 500 words long. A good post length averages about 600-2000 words. Posts greater than 2000 words should be divided into separate articles.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post. All links are do-follow
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Images – Strongly recommended you add an image as it helps to get a better reader response. Include optimized fast loading images with maximum 500px wide.
- Video links to YouTube, Vimeo etc. are also permissible and encouraged.
How to Submit Guest Article
- Send your article by email to email@example.com with the subject as “Guest Blogging”
- Attach article in html format preferably (or MS-Word).
- Attach images separately with email. Max size is 500px wide.
Allconnect reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.